PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Belfast International-2
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2020, 20:29
True Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Out of curiosity I have being doing some searches on Ezy flights out of Bfs, using a requirement for 10 pax. It is amazing how many flights come up as full. Bhx, for example, has no seats until Wednesday 2nd September. Many routes are the same. Come September, they reduce fights on many routes, using Bhx again as an example, they go back to one flight on a Monday, which actually sells out quickly. I accept they are there to make a profit, but I am starting to think that they may be controlling capacity a bit too well. They also need to encourage pax to fly, they will not do that well if flights are full due to the limited services available. I know this is a difficult situation, but big business also has to play its part to try and get s back to some degree of normality, bearing in mind Covid could be with us for a long time yet. Man is another route that has a limited service to an extent that surprises me.

I will add to that odd times as well. Edi for example has departures ex Bfs on 24th Sept at 17.00 and 17.20, then on the 27th departures at 20.25 and 20.35. I have seen this before on other routes. Why have departures so close together?

Last edited by True Blue; 23rd Aug 2020 at 20:47.