PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2020, 07:12
Bend alot

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by volare_737
A quick question for you guys in Oz. I am trying to get home to Perth but at the moment there are only flights to Sydney. Can one stay in transit in Sydney and then ones arrive in Perth quarantine for 14 days, or would I have to quarantine in Sydney for 14 days as well. I know its not about the subject of this thread but looks like some of the guys would know. Thanks
Show less Travellers who have been in Victoria or New South Wales in the previous 14 days will not be allowed into WA, unless they fall into one of the following categories:
  • certain senior Government Officials
  • certain active military personnel
  • a member of the Commonwealth Parliament and any members of their staff travelling with them
  • a person carrying out functions under a law of the Commonwealth
  • the Premier of WA and any members of the Premier's staff
  • a person coming to WA at the request of the Chief Health Officer or the Director General of Health
  • any person (other than an airline or maritime crew member) responsible for transport or freight and logistics services into or out of WA
  • In addition, persons falling into the above categories are required to comply with certain hygiene requirements during the 14 days after the date they entered WA.
If you have been in Victoria or New South Wales in the previous 14 days and do not fall into the above categories, you will not be permitted to enter WA unless you have written approval from the State Emergency Coordinator (or a person authorised by the State Emergency Coordinator) and comply with any terms and conditions imposed on entry to WA. This may include quarantine requirements.