PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2020, 15:13
Pearlharbour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, it doesn’t matter if the training manager and the chief pilots are EX Emirates. Believe me, it is hard for me to believe that someone is doing this in order to bring some “friends” from EK.
at the end we are out and I must admit that the way which they did it, it was cruel.
They can do whetever they want now, bring ex EK friends and send them in a rocket to the moon, I don’t care honestly. Is not my business.

what I have seen in this company, lack of transparency and how has changed in the last 2 years is enough for me to know that is not my place and I need to find the correct place.

I think that to be a Captain on A321 doing 4 sectors (not always), lot of cold weather ops, 30 minutes turnarounds, inexperienced FOs (not bad pilots just inexperienced), challenging airports etc etc etc is not for everyone. With all the respect of my colleagues ex EK... I just say, be prepare! And I wish all this new candidates (external) lot of success in Wizzair.

for the rest of ex Wizz colleagues, all of you guys are a very proffesional people, you demonstrated that can carry on a very very tricky and demanding operation low cost during years and years in a safety way. It is not your fault. We already know what happened here.
Guys, we will have our place in the industry, we have an amazing experience and the business sooner or later will rump up.
So keep your head up and look forward, this is not the end of the road.