PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff-2
Thread: Cardiff-2
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2020, 23:20
PDXCWL45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by supermarine
Semantics and pedantry are not quite as bad as sarcasm , whoever you are , I admire your unrequited love 💔 for Cardiff Wales (not Principality) Airport . Perhaps we should go back to calling it Rhoose . Face it truthfully, it’s a busted flush, most of the population of South Wales are prepared to travel to Lulsgate for their jollies . Scrap it and spend the millions wasted on a better infrastructure instead . You would get a more profitable return planting potatoes on the land .

i used to argue the case for the airport with the ex pilot , living in Tiago Island who has ultimately been proved correct , The corona virus has done for CWL .
CWL will recover from the effects of Covid19. Despite people like you who seem desperate to shut it down and just seem to have nothing but anything negative to say about it. So what if more people use Bristol? More people from Devon use Bristol as well yet no one calls for Exeter to be closed down.
From a personal perspective I'm sure I'll be using it in the year's to come to travel to the world just as I'll also use Bristol and Heathrow and Birmingham in the years to come.