PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 20th Aug 2020, 22:43
glenb

Received 75 Likes on 37 Posts
Some clarification

For added clarity

Mr Hanton consistently and repeatedly encouraged me to take my complaints to the Commonwealth Ombudsman from very early on in the process. It was me that chose not to follow his suggestion.

I felt that the CASA ICC would have more efficient access to the documents and a higher level of expertise on these matters. I felt that a more transparent finding would result. Sadly, in my opinion, it didn't.

I also thought it a fairer process if I exhausted all avenues for an internal resolution within CASA.

Mr. Hanton has been an exceptional individual to liaise with. His integrity and intention are not questioned by me at all.

My concerns are only with the CASA Executive Management who I allege have provided misleading information to him to pervert the course of justice. They are strong allegations and I do not step away from them.

Regarding Mr. Hanton, he is truly a well-intentioned gentleman and his conduct is not in any way the focus of my allegations.

Mr Hanton, i hope you read this, and i implore you to reach out and contact me if this post causes you any angst at all. You have my eternal respect, cheers. Glen

Last edited by glenb; 20th Aug 2020 at 23:03.