PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff-2
Thread: Cardiff-2
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2020, 22:28
supermarine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PDXCWL45
Firstly Wales isn't a Principality. The Principality of Wales ended in 1536 when it was annexed by England. Secondly as for WG people need to actually vote in a different party if they want change and having 16 and 17 year olds able to vote may well help change that. But would any change effect the airport? I don't think so as all parties consider it important to the country.
Semantics and pedantry are not quite as bad as sarcasm , whoever you are , I admire your unrequited love 💔 for Cardiff Wales (not Principality) Airport . Perhaps we should go back to calling it Rhoose . Face it truthfully, it’s a busted flush, most of the population of South Wales are prepared to travel to Lulsgate for their jollies . Scrap it and spend the millions wasted on a better infrastructure instead . You would get a more profitable return planting potatoes on the land .

i used to argue the case for the airport with the ex pilot , living in Tiago Island who has ultimately been proved correct , The corona virus has done for CWL .