PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2020, 12:38
highflyer40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by morno
Yes, they are. Apparently they’re full of garlic. See, your stupid idea has no merit.

On a serious note, a lung on a deceased person that has been subjected to Covid looks like it’s been boiled. Tell me that something similar wouldn’t happen in a mild case.

How about our fellow pilot in Vietnam who was otherwise in good health, then spent several months in a coma on ECMO and by a miracle has recovered. His lungs are basically screwed beyond repair and he struggles to do anything these days.

I hope you get this apparent “no fuss” disease buddy, and then you can tell us how you faired afterwards.

The idea of “boosting your immune system” is the biggest crock of **** I’ve ever read by the way.
Agree completely. Yes those dying from the virus may be in the at risk groups and the elderly but the big unknown is how it affects the young and healthy.

There are numerous studies out there but the problem is this is so new that nothing has been able to be done in a coordinated and in depth study. Early studies are saying that 10-15% of all people tested positive are still suffering from long term damage that is getting worse once the virus has been eradicated.

Just tried to attach a link to the 2 reports but can’t seem to get it to work. Sorry but if you google it you should be able to find numerous articles.