PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Peace, Nigeria
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2020, 20:16
Dirtratman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay away from Air Peace

As a former Captain on the B777, I say stay for away to anyone. The pay is ok, but never on time, but now they have cut pay by 40%, so now it’s crap. The living conditions are **** on 11 Remi Femi Kayode Ave, I was in house 2 and I got malaria and typhoid in the same week earlier this year 2020 and almost died. The locals don’t want you there meaning expats especially white ones.

When I was sick and by myself in my so called guesthouse, which is infested with mosquitoes and other crawly bugs , he refused to send me home and would not help me to take me to the hospital or even check in on me to see how I was doing. He lives in the same compound about 20 feet away from my door . No one from Air Peace check to see if I was alive or not. 2 other of my roommates also got malaria in our guesthouse. One of them almost died. I was a contractor through Zenon, do not use them. I had to evacuate myself out from Lagos to save my life.

Air Peace renewed my contract in February for another year only to end it in March when Covid happened. I got myself out again on my own as Air Peace would not. I was paid less than 30% of my total pay for March and still owed the rest plus my last pay due my contract which Zenon never upheld.

This is so much more horror stories I could tell of this place. I was one of the original Captains on the 777 and was there for 2 horrible years.

Bottom line is for your health and safety , stay far away!!!!!