PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2020, 13:51
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by highflyer40
The underlined quote is the biggest problem with your proposal. With social distancing there are so many companies, shops, industries that just can’t Make it work economically.

Social distancing also happens to be the last thing that will be removed when we come out the other side.

Our whole economy is built on packing people in not distancing themselves.
Only threw social distancing in the sentence just to be politically correct. I can take it out if you wish. What diff does it make. A sneeze can travel 4-8m depending
on wind velocity. Only complying with the WHO gazette. Of course they know nothing about pandemics as we discovered from Dec to Feb. A mask and satanise would do the trick though.
Then all businesses can get cracking.
It's like going to the doctor to get your blood pressure check. Your blood pressure is high only because your stressed visiting a doctor. Here is some meds to lower your BP.
Or don't bother taking my BP because it's self regulating. It fixes itself. It will increase decrease if I'm in a stressed state or not. It's superfluous. Social distancing superfluous if your wearing a face mask.
I think I said way back in March/April if people build up there immune system, symptoms would be minor. Make it as bullet proof as you can.
I also said you shouldn't be scared of the virus, what is scary is how governments react to it. A total revelation back then. Not any more.