PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2020, 06:42
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ragnor
Federal Government really needs to step in here beginning with cutting jobkeeper and have the states fund it themself, having these rogue premiers making rules up as they go demanding the unachievable to open borders is crazy talk. I hope they dont all sit around and high five each other in 5 yrs when we are in a depression Virgin, QANTAS are just a memory and many other company’s are no longer, but, hey saved a few elderly.

We need to learn to live with it that’s all there is to it.
I've been advocating this for ages. Here is an example of learning to live with it. Just to recall, I wrote this last week. However, Dan is only entrenched in Plan A.
Well here is my plan B. Lockdown all age care and all 70 years old above. Lockdown those under 70 with health conditions.
All healthy under 70 back to work. Everyone keeps their mask on every one has a sanitiser bottle and social distance etc. so transmission is very small.
Everyone needs to boost their immune system markedly as I have portrayed before, to have minimal effects for any illness for that matter. Get rid of those chemical stresses.
What the government doesn't tell you is the percentage rates from not dying from this. What ever graph you prefer it will show 98% above 70s of surviving and 99.6% for healthy
people of surviving covid. That 2% and 0.4% is what is emphasised every press conference.

Or get all those so called Dr Quacks that are suppressed by all organisations to exercise some leverage to demonstrate they can reduce symptoms.