PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 17th Aug 2020, 03:08
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Negligent Misstatement

17/08/20

To the relevant person within the Law Institute of Victoria,

My name is Glen Buckley and I am seeking some guidance on a Victorian based Legal Firm that will have experience or expertise in matters relating to "Negligent Misstatement".

I previously operated a business operating in the area of flight training for a period of 15 years. I depended on the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) for advice and guidance to continue operating that business.

Without any prior notice and not on the basis of safety or regulatory breaches, CASA "changed their mind" and placed limitations on the business's ability to trade.

Ultimately those restrictions lead to the failure of the business, and I along with a number of other businesses and individuals lost many millions of dollars of investment.

I am seeking the opportunity to meet with a legal firm with expertise in the area of negligent misstatement.

I have strong supporting evidence, and I am well prepared. I am wanting to move forward as quickly as practical to commence litigation against CASA.

Any guidance on identifying a suitable legal firm would be appreciated.

Respectfully, Glen Buckley