PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 1st Dec 2003, 09:58
onlyemirates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STARK

their is way too much stuff to asnswer for u. go to emirates.com
and careers to Cabin Crew, everything is on the site that you need

Hi Only Emirates and anyone "In the know"....

Does anyone know what happens to your file after it has been sent to management to be approved and you were unsucessful?

STAYS ON SYSTEM

Hi Only Emirates and anyone "In the know"....
Does anyone know what happens to your file after it has been sent to management to be approved and you were unsucessful?
Before I went along to the Nov open day in Sydney it had only been 7 mths since my final interview & file being sent to Senior Management when they ask you to wait 12. I called the recruitment office to ask if it would be detrimental to me gaining employment and I was given a very cryptic answer "I can't advise you what to do but go along if you like and try your luck...perhaps we will see you in Dubai"
I did go along and wasn't even called back for a group interview when my resume & look was on Par or even better than those that did. Do you think they check the shortlist on a database to see if you have already applied?? I called the Results Centre and they seemed to think this was the reason...What do you think?
Also does anyone know what they do with your file after the 12 mths is up? Is it completely deleted or what??
If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated... Most of my friends have gotten through and it is doing my head in!!!
Good luck everyone....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Before I went along to the Nov open day in Sydney it had only been 7 mths since my final interview & file being sent to Senior Management when they ask you to wait 12. I called the recruitment office to ask if it would be detrimental to me gaining employment and I was given a very cryptic answer "I can't advise you what to do but go along if you like and try your luck...perhaps we will see you in Dubai"

YES COS YOUR FILE WAS ON SYSTEM THEY CROSS REFERENCE IT

U HAVE TO WAIT A FURTHER 5 MONTHS......

I did go along and wasn't even called back for a group interview when my resume & look was on Par or even better than those that did

U DONT KNOW WHAT EK WANTS SO IT CANT BE BETTER, THAT IS WHAT U FEEL ONLY. SOME OF THE WORST CVS GET THROUGH AS DO SOME OF THE WORSE CANDIDATES.

. Do you think they check the shortlist on a database to see if you have already applied??

YES.....

I called the Results Centre and they seemed to think this was the reason...What do you think?
Also does anyone know what they do with your file after the 12 mths is up? Is it completely deleted or what??

NO... KEPT ON FILE......

If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated... Most of my friends have gotten through and it is doing my head in!!!

....YOUR FRIENDS SHOULS BE ABLE TO ADVISE U BETTER

Good luck everyone....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
stays on the system Stays om system