PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 16th Aug 2020, 12:58
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Lol. You’re more focussed on my career than I am Mohikan. It’s been more than a decade now you’ve been taking pot shots at different times, and nearly four years since the mods deleted your BS that resulted in this response. Let’s not forget the time that you called me an ex RAAF QFI even though you know I’m not and you know I’ve never made myself out to be, Definitely time for you to seek professional help with your obsession!

Originally Posted by mohikan
..... what if all the arguments and opinions put forward on this forum and elsewhere was motivated simply by the prospect of promotion ?
By all means lets put our professional reputations on the line. Yours against mine. What I post up here and on Qrewroom against what you post on both forums. Let’s look at your motivations in your constant sniping attacks on me compared to my motivations in whatever I’ve posted.

I’m pretty much an open book here and on Qrewroom. If you know me half as well as you reckon you do then you’d also know that my posts on PPRUNE and Qrewroom have gained me precisely zero. You’d also be aware of the times they have cost me. That’s OK, I take responsibility for what I post and wear the consequences as a result.

It does show the stupidity of your comments though. You remain a coward. Hiding behind your VPN. Always smearing with innuendo. Always too small to put your name to your lies. Always too afraid to confront me to my face with those lies.

I do enjoy living rent free in your head though. That does make me laugh at times but the more generous part of my nature compels me to suggest that you should seriously seek professional assistance. What you’re going through isn’t healthy!