PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Opinion on IAA Mildura
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2020, 08:30
Strainer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by abfabaus
I have already stated that I am not a part of the group and even if I was, I find your comments to be totally inappropriate.
I am one of many Australians concerned about what is happening to our country. Our supposed regulatory and governing bodies either don't care or have been corrupted.
Our country is supposedly in lockdown but there has been increased flight training activity in Mildura and surrounds.
I am trying to ascertain whather new trainees have arrived in Mildura which would be a total breach of current restrictions.
If you have nothing constructive to say keep your childish comments to yourself.
I REALLY CARE ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO AUSTRALIA!!
I call BS on you not belonging to the ‘Residents Again Pesky Flying Schools’ Facebook page. Don’t care if you do. Every post you’ve made here, parrots exactly what’s said on the other site. If it walks like a duck......you know how it goes.
Everyone here is concerned about what is happening to the country. You can’t help but not be, as our fool politicians send it down the toilet and through the S bend. Constructive comments? You havn’t made one, other than you’re ‘first’ world problem of too many 172’s operating in and out of Mildura and you’re tin foil hat conspiracy theories.
Fruitloops? I was being nice.