PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 15th Aug 2020, 21:23
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Attempt to ascertain the CASA position title for Mr Craig Martin

Dear Mr. Craig Martin, and the Freedom of Information office within CASA.

I have been informed from a reliable source within CASA that you have had a change of role, and that you will not be continuing in the role of CASA Executive Manager of Regulatory Services and Surveillance.

If that information is not correct, could you please advise me.

If you have had a change of role, could you please advise me of your new job title, as I have correspondence that I wish to submit and would like to ensure that it is directed to the CASA Executive manager of Regulatory Services and Surveillance.

If you have had a change of position, or are imminently about to change your position and are of the opinion that your new job title is confidential could you please advise the Freedom of Information Department within CASA, and forward this email.

To the Freedom of Information Department within CASA. My name is Glen Buckley, currently residing at 6 Susan Ct, Mount Waverley VIC 3149. I would like to make a formal request to obtain the title of Mr. Craig Martin and confirmation that there has been no change to his position, and there is no intended change to his position.

Could this information be forwarded to me by return email, and if there are any costs associated with this request, could you please generate an invoice for prompt payment.

Yours respectfully, Glen Buckley