PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Solo navigations and night landings with safety pilot
Old 15th Aug 2020, 20:23
markkal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fl1ingfrog, you are right I meant national civil aviation authorities, ..Please understand I am not talking about UK CAA...

Here ATO's themselves don't hide the fact that they don't allow solo navigations, solo night rating landings, solo mountain and aero ratings flights. Nobody cares..Nobody questions..
You will be issued an EASA licence, the same one granted by those who abide by the rules...

Believe me I am not paranoid, if you only knew how some countries are ruled.... NAA's employees have no need to secure their pensions , they are "Untouchable" whatever happens. They even don't need to show up at work very often...It is common to have husband, wife and children all employed within the same administration... They have "Interpreted" the rules for decades and continue to do so under EASA..

F1 "Frog", êtes vous français par hasard ? envoyez moi un PM, je me ferais un plaisir de bavarder avec vous ! I'll be able to disclose every detail in private

Last edited by markkal; 15th Aug 2020 at 21:09.