PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Solo navigations and night landings with safety pilot
Old 15th Aug 2020, 15:10
Fl1ingfrog

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Markkal you appear to live in a state of an unnecessary paranoia. Over decades I've had innumerable battles with the UK CAA both personally and on behalf of others. I'm very aware of the dirty tricks they can be capable of attempting but I have never experienced any reprisals. If you are in the right and remain fair, balanced and determined your more likely to gain respect rather than retribution. NAA Employees are more concerned with securing their pensions rather than entering into an unnecessary dispute with you.

You refer to a "caa" but do you mean an NAA. (National Aviation Authority) with the responsibility and to whom it makes sense that you should make your complaint. You must have evidence of course. You cannot simply throw out unfounded suspicions without fact. Within 'integrated' courses some SPIC is allowed for given situations. Can you be certain that your understanding is correct.

If you have the facts and you are certain you are correct then make your complaint without fear or favour.