PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Immigrants in Canada - need help!
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2020, 07:13
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: shoebox
Posts: 5
Hi Gorva,

My understanding is that they need an ECA as a proof that your secondary or post-secondary education is equal to Canadian one (high school, college or university etc.).

I may be wrong but I don’t think you would be able to get credential assessment on your pilot license/certificates and ratings.
BroBear is offline