PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2020, 04:24
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sad as it is and unfortunate as it is, if this is not an old peoples disease, then why does he have to provide
the ages of the deaths at each press conference. If he provides the ages, then it feels like Dan is insinuating it's an old people's disease.
Or conversely is he trying to insinuate it's a young people's disease.
Just say the number. (Hope no numbers). We don't need to know the ages. We don't need to know wether its male/female.
If your going to disclose ages then disclose any underlying conditions. No, we can't do that, we must shock & awe
not go about it with common sense and practicability.

The post I wrote, "This is my plan B....etc" on 12 Aug, I copied and paste it to Channel 7s House of Wellness, of course, I wasn't really expecting a reply.
To my surprise, I did get a reply though due to copyright, I don't think I'm allowed to place the email here. I would if allowed.
Though if I can say, Gerald Quigley agreed me. Good news on the percentage recovery rate isn't good media news. Leave it at that.
No, I don't want a friggen medal, it's just a friggen recommendation for all businesses to friggen get back to work.