PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 13th Aug 2020, 23:31
Lapon

Received 107 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by FightDeck
Bravo 👏
The Dial in, webinars are just a way to threaten you!! it’s propaganda designed to be of detriment for pilots.
For your own health stop listening to the spin intended to frighten you and not to help you. The more you listen in the more you empower the threats!!
Here is my suggestion. Tell everyone you know not to listen in, and turn the email propaganda off. Do something useful with your time.
The company webinars and dial ins are not good for your mental health.Flying will return. Vaccines will come. A webinar won’t make a job return or flying resume.
This!

Tuning it will not change anything, if you dont need another job just enjoy the time off and get a hobby.

NOBODY knows when flying will resume, when a vaccine will be found, whether the Russians really do already have one etc.

I dont even believe there is a scare campaign at play, rather just a surprisingly large number of pilots looking for snippets to confirm thier own held doomsday theories.

Other than the odd exception this thread is becoming an example of otherwise intelligent people who have too much spare time on thier hands and lacking a purpose outside of thier careers.

I believe this too shall pass, but what I believe is not going to change the course of the ship.