PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 13th Aug 2020, 21:45
FightDeck

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Transition Layer
Bang on, well said. I haven’t dialled in for a long time, there’s no new news, no good news, and nothing worth listening to, so I’ll spend the time being more productive working my ****ty casual job and/or continuing the hunt for a better one.

If people stopped dialling in, they could stand some of the corridor crawlers down and save a few SO jobs perhaps, instead of scaring them into LWOP.
Bravo 👏
The Dial in, webinars are just a way to threaten you!! it’s propaganda designed to be of detriment for pilots.
For your own health stop listening to the spin intended to frighten you and not to help you. The more you listen in the more you empower the threats!!
Here is my suggestion. Tell everyone you know not to listen in, and turn the email propaganda off. Do something useful with your time.
The company webinars and dial ins are not good for your mental health.Flying will return. Vaccines will come. A webinar won’t make a job return or flying resume.