PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 13th Aug 2020, 13:14
Transition Layer

Received 76 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Autobrakes4
Can I ask that when people dial into the Webinars that they stop thanking the people (RT AS DA PD etc etc) for their hard work and time. These people are being paid. This is their job. The rest of us are losing hundreds of thousands of dollars in pay. They are being paid to do their job as managers. Stop thanking them. Then TLSP thanks them. For goodness sakes they’re not the ones who should be thanked, they’re still being paid. Thank all of us for our patience, the fact that getting zero from Qantas whilst other airlines around the world are paying their employees something.

They are not the hero’s we are. Maybe we should rotate the managers so everyone gets a go and gets paid.
Bang on, well said. I haven’t dialled in for a long time, there’s no new news, no good news, and nothing worth listening to, so I’ll spend the time being more productive working my ****ty casual job and/or continuing the hunt for a better one.

If people stopped dialling in, they could stand some of the corridor crawlers down and save a few SO jobs perhaps, instead of scaring them into LWOP.