PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 20 buyers now circling Virgin Australia
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2020, 10:32
Boeingpilot738

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Oz Pilot
I totally agree and I’ll add something that came to light 6 days ago.
Bain (via the so called PS puppet) announces massive redundancies even after months of blowing sun up your ass 🤦‍♂️ (Saw that coming months ago) but wait, this was their plan all along, why?

Take this scenario, Bain’s history is chiseled into stone (go ask all their other victims), they announce massive redundancies and cancel a well run B777 cash flow freight run between Australia and the US, and 4 weeks prior creditors meeting where a vote would confirm (or not) Bains ownership of VA BUT instead of waiting (hiding/more BS) they made that announcement 🤷‍♂️

Their plan was never to run/own anything, their plan was to buy assets (be it little in the case of VA) strip and make money! as they have first dibs in a liquidation 💡
They wanted to upset the apple cart and your staff played right into their hands of showing how much you loved the company and your 2 faced CEO.
Bain are praying the latest 3000 victims plus previous ones from Tiger and NZ hate Bain so much they might just vote NO along with the Bond Holders, thus it has a very good chance the liquidation will finally go ahead.

Good work PS, you didn’t see that coming OR did you? Or was moving your office into the same building as your Administrator an accident? 😎

I feel sorry for you lot, now it’s time for the rest to pull your heads out of the sand and have a good look around, Bain blind sided you! Are you still going to send 😍😍😍😍👄👄👄👄👄❤️🧡💛💚💙🥰🥰🥰🥰 to PS and his team now? Replaced with this 💔💔💔 I’m guessing
No need to feel sorry for us, we don’t need your pity. Bain haven’t blind sided anyone, we know what’s coming, we’ve known it for months and despite knowing it, there’s still not a damn thing we can do about it, we’re along for the ride and wherever it ends we’ll get off and move along.

Seems to be there’s a large amount of people here who think that VA crew have no idea what’s about to happen to them and everyone else here does. We’re well aware it’s not rainbows and unicorns.