PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2020, 04:08
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Xeptu
That's right, management of the virus is likely to fail. That doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't even bother to try. Given there are 4 states and territories that have done very well, with a few management stumbles but by and large successful, tells us that eradication is feasible and the preferred option. Our state has our fair share of "who cares" people too and that's a concern, that's why it's important to do everything we can to keep the virus out. you can choose to be part of the solution or part of the problem. You Sir right now are part of the problem.
No I'm not part of the problem. NZ has just proved that eradication doesn't work. If you can eradicate this then we may as well lockdown for the common cold
lockdown for the flu. Even though we have a flu jab it only protects you 40 to 60% of the time as it says on the vile. So even if you get the shot you can still catch the flu.
I know we differ, yours is eradicate mine is learn to live with it. Interesting argument. Mask on. Cheers and isolated beers.

Last edited by Turnleft080; 12th Aug 2020 at 04:19.