PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2020, 02:01
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Turnleft080
The news from NZ shows complete eradication does not work. Thus lockdowns don't work. It's proven. End of story. I wonder if Dan can understand this.
Engage plan B. Hope he's got one.
Well here is my plan B. Lockdown all age care and all 70 years old above. Lockdown those under 70 with health conditions.
All healthy under 70 back to work. Everyone keeps their mask on every one has a sanitiser bottle and social distance etc. so transmission is very small.
Everyone needs to boost their immune system markedly as I have portrayed before, to have minimal effects for any illness for that matter. Get rid of those chemical stresses.
What the government doesn't tell you is the percentage rates from not dying from this. What ever graph you prefer it will show 98% above 70s of surviving and 99.6% for healthy
people of surviving covid. That 2% and 0.4% is what is emphasised every press conference.
The TV commercial with that 30 year old, that was released yesterday only shows that 0.4%. What the add didn't say did she have a underlying condition.
That's my model. If every state implicated this we can get back to work.

Another thing, lockdowns. Why do they lower your immune system? Your anti-bodies and T-cells (defence shield) also fall asleep in this lockdown (like living in a bubble.)
They need to be active they go to war every min of the day to fight of all pathogens. They need exposure. That's how they get stronger. That's how we survive from our ancestry.