PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Metropolitan University
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2003, 01:53
figair

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LMU

Hi T-key and Johnnypick
first I'd like to thank you both for your honesty on giving your experience.
Seems to me that canopy_gone does not get the point or is trying to justify LMU instructors uncapability or whatever you want to define it.
I personally found the LMU note uselesse and often misleading. I can actually confirm that most of their students use the OAT but what is better is that i personally saw The LMU instructors preparing their lectures from the OAT notes. It is known to everyone that the whole feedback's come from Oxford but unfortunately someone at LMU had the brilliant idea to wrongly correct the answers with what they thought to be the correct one.
I have to agree with T-key about oxford instructors, i went there my self and found a huge continous support from every instructor, they are great, know what they are doing and accomplishing a great mission.
Should i had to start the ATPL ground training i would not hesitate one sec but choose Oxford Aviation Training even though are apparently more expensive at the end you may spend the same amount of money or even worse you could end up giving up you dream.
Someone mentioned averages of passing at LMU but nobody has so far given real figures including also the number of student who give up at LMU.
What i actually also found scandalous instructors on their first day introduction mentioning fees for ONE TO ONE tuition. Aren't they already well paid?
Best of luck to whoever is about to choose a ATPL ground school.