PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 11th Aug 2020, 10:43
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Let me a bit more blunt. If you’re a mainline pilot with A320 time then by all means go on LWOP in the hope that Network open up and need crew with A320 experience. Of course you’ll be competing with JQ crew who are still current on the type and reside in PER but knock your socks off.

If you’re a mainline pilot with previous 717 experience by all means go on LWOP in the hope that National Jet need crew. They’ve got bugger all flying for their airframes at the moment also and their crew are unlikely to be moving on to other airlines so no massive need there.

If you’ve got previous Dash 8 experience then by all means do the same. Oh, but wait. They’re in the same boat as JQ and NJS and don’t have enough flying for the amount of crew they currently have and they too aren’t shedding pilots to other employers.

If you’ve got previous experience with EFA then by all means do the same given that the EOI they opened up to mainline was filled by crew who came from EFA in the last couple of years.

So yep, I can totally see how this option would suit just a small handful of mainline crew. By all means I encourage those who see such opportunities to take LWOP so that they can avail themselves of the plethora of EOIs you see coming down range.

Originally Posted by maggot
no. Doxxing is a d!ck move no matter how you dress it
just argue with him here ffs
Agreed. And even more so if it turns out you’ve got the wrong person. From the few messages I’ve received I suspect a few people may be barking up the wrong tree.