PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2020, 13:01
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The longer this goes on the more frustration will take place. Victorians will start to get anxious about everything in life, jobs/relationships/finance as I heard
callers on talk back radio today. All state premiers have subtlety jibed each other, last week Josh Fry has basically said fix the bloody problem Dan your holding me up.
You can see the tension and you can see they are all under pressure. The barbs could get worse as we go on. A lot is at stake in these next 5 weeks. I know 601 you mentioned it's not a time frame.
However were homo sapien, creatures of the social variety and being locked in for 23 hours and some shopping within 5km and curfew from 8 will start to do your head in. More frustration will accumulate.

The press conferences are just dower. Just a numbers game. How about bringing in a herbalist, natural path, (Jenny and Brett) to provide ideas how to improve your immune system.
What a dam good idea?
Have you ever listened to the House of Wellness Gerald Quigley a week ago he even aired some good studies in zinc/magnesium/Vit D. Well how interesting.
All the draconian restrictions does nothing but lower your immune system. Now that's a bad idea. Why, because of the emotional/physical/chemical stresses which also leads to eating too
much junk food, those chains outlets remain open, funny that in a pandemic. Good model this one.

Last edited by Turnleft080; 10th Aug 2020 at 14:03.