PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 6th Aug 2020, 20:23
glenb

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts
Presenting my case on a Facebook live conference Tuesday 11th August at 7PM

I would like to thank AOPA for providing me the opportunity to present my case by way of a Facebook live conference at 7PM on Tuesday 11th August.

In that broadcast I fully intend to expose the vindictive and vexatious behavior of certain personnel within CASA, the lack of governance provided by the Board of CASA, the cover-up that has extended right up to the Deputy PM of Australia, the clear breaches of the PGPA Act, the Minister's Statement of Expectations and CASAS flagrant disregard for Administrative law, Natural Justice, procedural fairness and its own Regulatory philiosophy.

Everything i say on that broadcast will be the truth and I am prepared to be held fully accountable for it in law.

I will be making those allegations to improve aviation safety, protect Australian businesses, and create jobs.

I hope you can participate. I will post further details here later as to how you can participate. Thanks all. Cheers. Glen

It will be damming, and I intend to name those CASA personnel that have acted inappropriately. It's important that I name them to protect the wider reputation of CASA and the many good people within the organization that work professionally for our industry.