PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook Power Line Strike Wales
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2020, 14:29
[email protected]

Received 623 Likes on 271 Posts
You’ve just thrown a second crew straight under the bus. Perhaps if you have ‘evidence’ and you are that concerned, then you should report them rather than post on an anonymous public forum? To quote one of your earlier posts you are not ‘getting it out there’ by accusing crews on PPRuNe....
This is a rumour network not a court of law but plenty of senior people read these pages - if there is nothing to see here then what is the problem?

Throwing the crew under the bus??? really? If I were still in the military I might be tempted to ring a mate or two to pass on a gypsy's warning but Pprune can fulfill the same function. far better to get someone to have a quiet word than make a formal complaint that can't be withdrawn.

I really hope you are not eligible for jury service.
what a strange comment - don't you think Flight Safety is important then? If you saw a picture of an aircraft that had clearly hit very low wires, would you not ask questions of the crew? Similarly, having done plenty of 'advanced handling' as well as display manouevres, I know how easy it is to blur the boundaries between the two and let enthusiasm get the better of good judgement.

If you are flying low level in the modern military and don't assume that everyone watching has a camera then you are very naive.