PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stage 4 lockdown Victoria
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2020, 12:46
dr dre

Received 359 Likes on 197 Posts
Originally Posted by thisishardtochoose
Whats your suggestion then mate? Open everything back up and let the virus rip through the population resulting in our health system failing?
Very well said. Do some commentating here realise we’re in the midst of a pandemic?

Yeah it sucks but if you want to ensure we have a population able to fly in GA in 2021 then better stop the problem now.

Save me all the “but my flying won’t make a difference” talk. It’s about stopping community spread and transmission by limiting non essential activity and movement. Your leisure flying is not essential. This is coming from Health officials not people intent on destroying GA. Your recreational flying can wait a few months til it’s sorted.

Unless you want to end up like the US, they’re still flying quite a lot there, wonder why the virus is ravaging that nation?

If any of you do decide that “communist Dan” or the “Nanny State” isn’t going to stop your “exercising your endowed right to fly”, then I look forward to watching you pilloried by society when video of your arrest is aired on the news....