PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - why is moral so low within airline companies?
Old 30th Nov 2003, 07:07
bunnygirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know that its not the ideal industry to be in sometimes, but then what is.

I absolutely love my job, and sure the back room politics at my airline are enough to drive anybody up the wall. But I go in, check in with a smile on my face..leave my problems on the ground and ignore what is going on in the back room.

I do the job that I love, have a great deal of fun whilst at work, but dont take anything too seriously.

If anyone is considering flying as a career..DO IT..I, personally was only doing it for a year...but here I am still doing it, MANY years later! Have seen SO many changes, but again what industry doesn't. And where else are you paid to sit on a beach for a few days, whilst its blowing a gale at home, or being paid to take a day trip to Rome, Athens or Edinburgh etc etc...FABULOUS.

Lets start a positive thread...Why do we get up at 0330 on a Saturday morning (me this morning) to fly across Europe for 9 hours!! Answer, love of the job and safe in the knowledge that no two days are ever the same :-)

Happy and Safe Flying!