PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2020, 15:02
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=Buster Hyman;10850906]They fail to realise that it can be imposed immediately and enforced from a later date, to ensure those that are still unprepared have time to get sorted. I've heard that MEL will go to Stage 4 from Wednesday, but announced tomorrow...same deal I guess.

Which means stage 3 has failed. We have sanitised, social distanced, masked up, self house arrest, and the numbers rise. Why am I not surprised. Just panic, panic, panic.
Just read the numbers at 11am. Dan hasn't slept in months. He is a broken man and very forlorn. It's all don'ts and no do's.
Six months in still not one comment on how to improve your immune system. Nothing on how to prevent a cytokine storm. How to prevent pneumonia. Nothing on good health.
As I said ages ago the scary thing is not the virus, but how governments react to it. Stage 4 is planned for 6 weeks from Wednesday. Thats going to crush more morale and businesses.
Where is the guarantee that this is going to work. Their is none. OK, lets do another 6 weeks Dan. What ever the numbers are in 6 weeks all borders must open.
If the whole country wore a mask and looked after their own hygiene, I would open all borders tomorrow. Isolate the sick and vulnerable and get the healthy working.
What difference does it make now?