PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 31st Jul 2020, 11:52
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by diffident
Couldn't agree more dc9-32, both the Police and local trading standards would suffice I'd say in this instance. The threat of action, and the severity of the consequences of conviction should be enough to put anyone off....... .
I do agree - it's just I'm not so sure that it would have that effect. After all, we are not talking about "anyone" - as in "your average person" - when referring to the BW. We are in danger of applying normal logic to the situation!!! That won't do at all!!!

Originally Posted by diffident
...... I understand the argument of "well, he's not hurting anybody". However, where do you draw the line? Some people have been taken in by the crap. Some media outlets have published this nonsense. He is submitting false tenders to governments (who are rightly seeing through them).
I believe certain steps were taken, or were considered by a few who had been affected but they all gave up. You yourself Diffs did a lot of good work as well.

Anyway, how have I got myself sucked back into this topic again? A right "moth to a flame" I am!!!!!!!! I'm outta here!!!! Good luck! H 'n' H

Last edited by Hot 'n' High; 31st Jul 2020 at 11:59. Reason: To remove pointless detail!