PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 30th Jul 2020, 19:36
diffident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hot 'n' High
Ah, to be fair dc9-32.... An extract from https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...ish/fraudulent

"Fraudulent - Adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] - A fraudulent activity is deliberately deceitful, dishonest, or untrue......." (My highlighting)

The problem you have is that it seems our Boy Wonder actually genuinely believes 1000% that he can save Jet, can launch Atmosfarce Intercontinental, can save dogs - if only we'd all help him!!!!! I think that "intent to defraud" is simply not on his mind and that he genuinely feels he could do all the above - if given the right backing! I mean this guy writes to PMs, CEOs of major airlines, heads of national Aviation Authorities and major Banks pleading with them to help him save the world! His world includes a realm of fantasy which, to him, seems to be "reality". Don't forget, do not, whatever you do, apply normal logic here! At least true fraudsters have a vestige of common sense and some rather more realistic aims!!!

But I agree with you dc9-32 that, despite there being no attempt to "defraud" in the legal sense, people are falling for the madness of it all! And that is a worry. To be fair, it's a worry who some of the people are who are being swept up in his madness - journalists publishing news of his "bids" in so-called "Business Websites" who, clearly, do no journalistic "due diligence" before they publish. Actually, that does not reflect well on them as journalists - and it only serves to add credibility to the madness. Still, when did a "good story" in the media ever have anything to do with the truth??????!!!! At least that seems to have trailed off.........

If you go back over this thread, how to stop him has been discussed on many, many occasions and, a while back, I was in touch with a few PPRuNers via PM where we tried certain things - none of which have been successful. I'm not going to discuss details on here for obvious reasons. Sadly, those who should be doing things don't see it as priority or even a need in some cases. I'll say no more. But, by all means, take it up with whoever. At least we can highlight on here what the situation is - maybe Search Engines will lead a few folk here. My last, rather flippant Post, is based on what has gone before - tho the bit about my haircut was all true!!!! Mrs H 'n' H was well impressed with "the 'new' H 'n' H!" as she put it. Sadly, the "brownie points" for the haircut were totally countered by some other "crime" I'd managed to commit that day so I was still well and truly submerged in it! What's that saying? "Always in the sh1t, just the depth that varies!!!"
It's over a year since I did my research/investigation into the sorry saga, and it is still quite a high performer on my blog, so hopefully that is stemming the access to PR as unsuspecting journalists hit google.... and get me!

Oh and on the "fraud" front? It's already proven within my articles, and conversations with officials. Stansted denied any knowledge - he stopped claiming to have slots/landing rights. The leasing firm in Thailand denied any dealings - he stopped claiming that too. Qatar had never heard of him - he stopped claiming they were backers. The Indian CAA confirmed his bid last year was unsolicited, unsubstantiated and disregarded upon receipt.

Making claims in order to entice investment is attempting to obtain funds by deception - or to put it another way, fraud. At the very least, it's a conspiracy to do so.