PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK to Decommission 50%+ of Airbus A380, Axe 1/2 of Pilots & Cabin Crew
Old 25th Jul 2020, 09:57
WB1900

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the point is they don’t pay a premium for employees
the just pay the bill - for employees there is no insurance involved - I for myself I am not even sure if there is a big insurance for pax
EASA mandates a certain amount of insurance coming with the AOC- question is does the GCAA demand the same
it more likely they have only a very small daily based occurrence insurance but nothing in place for big events as they are rather unlikely in terms of risk managment estimates.
again this why the only paid a small amount to each pax on 521 and why it becomes harder and harder to get a proper intime treatment by the doctors, nearly impossible without approval or pay and claim to be refused afterwards - health became a cost position in the financial year report which can be saved if you put enough pressure on the employees- for sure is also everybody how uses sick days has now a target on his back - and now we are back to square one where the remaining people should ask about safety and the worthiness of having your family and yourself down here