PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2020, 06:52
dr dre

Received 357 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by patty50
What a train wreck of a post...
]Anarchism is an ideology of wanting government abolished. Individuals starting organisations to that end are organised anarchists.
I'm talking about the unfounded fear of the "dreaded Antifa". They are tiny, have no influence, no money, no real structure but are talked about by some as if they are on the verge of a revolutionary takeover of society. I'd doubt they number more than a few dozen in each Australian city.

CBP can probably go wherever they want.
Outside of their stated jurisdiction? Looks like their little mass public arrest plan failed anyway, I don't think the populace liked what they did.........

Soros has shuffled over $32bn through his foundation.
Some of which has gone to BLM, which is fine btw. None to Antifa, and Soros has no control over either of them, so how is he controlling the "chaos" on the streets again? Those scenes from the SBS report from Portland looked well supported and peaceful to me.

The “Koch’s” are one after half of that evil duo died last year. Your nefarious billionaire knowledge is lacking.
If you had a bit more knowledge yourself you'd realise that the other half of the Koch brothers is still alive, and since his brother's death has lobbied to remove healthcare and food assistance from poor people and lobbied to kill environmental and clean energy legislation. Charles Koch is worth about 6x as much as Soros btw.

The Soros foundation worked to install many extreme left prosecutors in the US who have declined to charge any rioters while charging cops who were witness to a drug overdose with murder. That isn’t really a conspiracy theory it’s very well publicised.
Errrr no. Rioters have been charged, even in "liberal" cities like Chicago. The "extreme left prosecutors" are looking to decrease incarceration, stop police misconduct and stop imprisonment of people without charge. No sign of an anarcho-communist takeover there. What cops got charged?

Why are we discussing this again in a forum about Australian Aviation on a thread about pandemic control measures?
I guess when people get frustrated conspiracy theorists get busy. I'm waiting for the next round of anti-vaxxer, anti-mask or "it's all a hoax" posts.