PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2020, 01:30
Bodie1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So when the aircraft is on fire and you're a passenger down the back, you wait for Dan Andrews to come open the emergency exit for you do you?
No, no I wouldn't but I have no doubt a good proportion of the passengers wouldn't have a clue how to get that emergency exit open, and that's the ones who do listen to the cabin briefing.

Anyway your analogy is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. The structure of this outbreak will be well known soon enough. You won't have much choice but to accept the findings of the inquiry. To say that the population in Victoria is behaving significantly different to the way the rest of Australia would in a similar circumstance is a bit of a stretch. The very reason that Queensland has no covid is from the management of the processes in place. Is it not? As much as we (I) like to criticise the QLD government, they've done the job they were elected to do. Andrews hasn't, it's blatantly obvious to anyone who would like to objectively look at what has happened that his decision making created the mess that Victoria is in.

I have been lucky enough to have travelled between several states during this mess, done two iso's so far and hands down, Victoria is a joke and the laughing stock of the rest of Australia.

I was 'lucky' enough to get out of VIC prior to shutdown. I've been able to travel between states, SA & QLD, the security measures are well executed and provide little disruption, even travelling on a VIC drivers licence. Well done those states.