PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 737 Max Recertification Testing - Finally.
Old 24th Jul 2020, 00:00
wrench1

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by safetypee
For my continuing education, whilst 'neither the JOEB or FSB carry weight legally to unground the MAX', conversely can (or will) the MAX be ungrounded without JOEB and FSB being acceptable for: ....
I think the direction being taken to those questions and the dozens of others out there will be answered when the MAX AD NPRM is posted. And you'll be able to personally read and ask/comment directly to those who are writing the requirements to release the MAX for flight. After the NPRM is posted an online docket is opened that will provide supporting info and provide a place to comment and read previous comments. At some point the NPRM committee will usually respond to the posted comments and either agree or disagree with them while normally providing the reasons why. Considering all the stakeholders involved in this I anticipate most questions will be answered. And since the media update stated "in the near future" they probably have a majority of the NPRM already completed.