PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flydubai crash at RVI final report out
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2020, 14:45
airpasty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I lost my job in flydubai for banging the drum about fatigue, the culture there was toxic. This report is incredibly disrespectful to the flight crew who where leaving the company due to the culture and fatigue. People especially the cabin crew would be called into meetings for refusing discretion, calling in fatigued and calling in sick.

Im so glad to be out of there. The report should have investigated the culture of fear. When we had a meeting post crash, the head of OPS who is now running the show said “so we had a crash, crashes happen all the time, get over it” when we asked for a minutes silence in the same meeting to remember those who died the chief pilot started talking 20 seconds into it. Abhorrent.

Despite promising to take care of the crews families, to this day I speak with some of the the crews family members, some are still struggling financially. They where given some money after the crash but only if they signed a piece of paper saying that they wouldn’t sue the company later on when the report came out. Profit over people time and again.