PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2020, 06:50
Spanish eyes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Captain_Caveman
here comes the casual racism again that pops up on this thread from time to time.

where is your proof that the hotspots in Luton are the Asian community ??
My wife is a nurse at the local hospital and they cannot see a clear pattern to the people who enter icu apart from mostly older and more likely to have lower immune systems for whatever reason, the five hotspot areas in Luton are not all linked to the areas where people from our Asian community traditionally live.

next you will be telling us that you are quite happy to get in a taxi with a white Anglo Saxon driver.
I realise this is a rumour network but don’t let the Lack of any facts get in the way of some casual racism.
The proof including the post codes of the streets which is centred around Bury Park. Nothing to do with racist comments but facts. You are correct I would rather travel in a taxi being driven by a white Anglo Saxon driver but there are none at the airport’s taxi rank which is why I would never use an airport taxi.

The taxi drivers are self employed so I wonder how many would actually stop work if tested positive when there were no airport taxis for 3 months.

Last edited by Spanish eyes; 22nd Jul 2020 at 07:08.