PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2020, 09:08
ECAMACTIONSCOMPLETE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thisishardtochoose
1. Why would you go to SA? The reason SA escaped from getting high number of cases is quite literally because no one goes there in my opinion. QLD, NSW, VIC got most of the cases purely for the fact that these 3 states get more international travellers hence more people carrying the virus. Note up until recently these were the only 3 states that were taking in any form of Repatriation flights.

2. As far as I remember he explicitly said to not go to those protests. All the other major cities in Australia had these protests (much bigger than Melb in some cities) but no transmission and even in Melbourne it has proven to be very low cases which are not linked in any way shape or form. So no you cannot blame the increase of cases on BLM protests.

3. Private Security guards have been used widely across all the other states as well. NSW had caught some sleeping on the job. The only reason anyone has any sort of a problem with this is because some idiot couldn't keep it in his pants. This idiot didn't have the brain space to compute that these people were being isolated for some reason.

Then there were families who decided the rules that were in place didn't exist for them, people even thought regardless of having being diagnosed with this disease they were allowed to go visit their family.

Honestly, yes Dan could have done things better but in my opinion majority of the blame lies with the people of Victoria (including I). I for one would not want Dan's job and I am pretty sure nor would anyone on this thread or the opposition party (thank god they aren't in power).
This is too rational for PPRUNE.

please take you logical/radical ideas elsewhere!