PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 19th Jul 2020, 02:21
crosscutter

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by normanton
Lol. You lot make me laugh.

Senior crew scared **** that junior crew will be bypassed in the event of CR.

Secure your job. Take LWOP.
Although your intentions are unknown, I consider your persistence on this topic a disservice. We will not agree, you will have the last word, and the world will keep turning. Senior vs Junior in tough times like this is a construct you appear to push. The prevailing attitude amongst crew in Qantas in tough times, as seen many times before (from both Flt ops mgmt and pilots actually) is to look after one another. We, at times, begrudgingly accepted assigned leave, took other jobs, went on flexilines as allowed or enforced by the EA. Options are limited this time but there is still so much water to flow under the bridge. Point is, everyone did their part. Of course there were the 2% of dicks.

This is terribly tough times. I feel you campaign for dissent, fear and division even if it’s not your intention, but perhaps feel justified that you’re spreading information for an informed choice.

If 200 pilots took LWOP a part of me would be happy because it would be good for QF bottom line and I care about QF survival. However, LWOP should not be taken out of fear and the premis of the company’s LWOP offer should be thoroughly rejected. I feel you encourage disunity to stoke the embers of selfishness and I instead wish you were passionate about unity for the greater good.

Last edited by crosscutter; 19th Jul 2020 at 06:07.