PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 18th Jul 2020, 23:14
mmmbop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by normanton
Have a good hard think about why you rarely see junior crew posting on Qrewroom. Once you've worked it out let us know.
Junior pilots to do post on Qrewroom. They don't get involved in the frequent self-righteous arguments that occur between a certain few, rather they just post their views and opinions. True some are probably wary because of the vitriol between a few regulars, but thankfully enough aren't intimidated and post providing rational opinions. I've posted on Qrewroom since roughly the end of my first year or start of my second year in the company. I have never felt threatened, intimidated, bullied or worried about my career, and have never had it brought up by another colleague. Likewise, I've never posted believing that what I was saying was 100% correct, and that mine was the only valid opinion on the matter. I've posted trying to add my opinion and see if others have a better reason or more knowledge on the matter. I've certainly never posted something like -

Originally Posted by normanton
God you talk some ****.
The simple fact is your posts are filled with arrogance, sarcasm and condescension to others. And like I said, you were silent here until just a few months ago where you suddenly went on a mission to prove everyone wrong, and yourself to be the only one right. Claiming that junior pilots don't post on Qrewroom is just a cop out for you. The simple fact is that if you posted in the same manner you post here your true colours would show. The one poster here who is letting their head and emotions get in the way is you, as is shown by the increasing frequency with which you have to keep telling others they are wrong. It has become noticeable in every post you make.

If you posted your argument rationally on Qrewroom maybe it would open the eyes of some, but also it would attract the attention of those with a far greater knowledge than you or I have with respect to the Award and it's workings, and the functioning of the company. The simple fact is posting on Qrewroom means you take ownership for your claims, not hiding under anonymity like you do here.