PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW Aircraft...anyone know where they are?
Old 29th Nov 2003, 01:30
FLYMATE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
isis, as you claim to have read ALL the previous threads, you will have got a good idea of what people "think" is happening at NOW. It is clearly obvious I have a vested interest in NOW.

I simply get very tired of reading things from people, such as jmc-man, who come on to this thread and although they know the aviation world pretty well, they write absolute drivel when it comes to the subject of NOW. Outsiders may well see indecision and strange undertakings by the management, however if they were "in the know" and present at the briefings, their overview of what is going on would be so different.

An opinion is one thing, but to put across a view as if they know all the facts is WRONG when they cannot back up their opinion with TRUE facts of what is going on.

Also the tone in the negative comments is almost wishing that NOW goes down the pan making 100's of people unemployed. A strange sentiment by our fellow "colleagues". It will be curious when NOW is up there and flying, just how many of these cynics will be knocking at NOW's door asking for jobs. Personally, I wish they would stay put elsewhere as NOW can do without the destructive types.