PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Group possible Redundancy Numbers/Packages
Old 18th Jul 2020, 00:53
normanton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mmmbop
Disgraceful? Pointing out that for almost 10 years you had only a handful of posts and in just over 4 months you have become a keyboard warrior? You have a weird definition of disgraceful.

What is disgraceful normanton is that you come this anonymous website and post with all knowing authority on a subject and yet refuse to do the same on Qrewroom. If you stand so strongly by what you type, post it where it actually matters on a website that is for Group pilots only - your colleagues, a lot who are under immense pressure right now - and not an anonymous board. If what you say is so important to be understood, because the pilot body just doesn't get it when you do, then why is it you don't post it there? Nobody is going to hold your opinion against you, they are either going to support it or point out why they think it is wrong. What is disgraceful is being an increasingly frequent poster on this website, and not on the one where protections are afforded, and is only for the people who this affects.

Read what overspeed typed. He gets what you don't.
Since when have I claimed I'm an all knowing authority? God you talk some ****. You let your head and emotion get in the way of business. It's business 101. Try looking at it from a non-pilot perspective at what Qantas want and need to achieve.

Have a good hard think about why you rarely see junior crew posting on Qrewroom. Once you've worked it out let us know. Last time I looked on there the faithful whingers were claiming no changes to the EBA that was voted up only months ago. Now the company uses a clause in the EBA to the potential detriment of senior crew and it's suddenly unacceptable.

Overspeed makes some very valid points. I think if the government came out and said no JobKeeper extension on LWOP then the majority of people would stay stood down. If they approve JobKeeper extension on LWOP, base will be overloaded with LWOP requests.