PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI Airways
Thread: TUI Airways
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2020, 13:46
helipixman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TOM100
Not Tui when they have thousands of pounds of my cash for a holiday they could operate and I can’t get hold of them for a refund. This despite sending me a mail 25 days ago telling me they would refund me 15 days later or at least tell me when they would refund me. They have not covered themselves in glory during this crisis. J2 also got their customers home, answer their phones and refund in a timely way (borne out by a Which survey). I know where my cash will go next time.
Whilst I repect your choice, TUI have been fantastic with my booking which was cancelled. I found a store that was open and they rebooked everything giving me the 20% incentive to re-book. Let's face it TUI did not cause this pandemic and all companies deal with things differently. TUI have been great with me in the past, lets hope they have a future because there are not many companies left you can book package holidays with. I know people who have booked holidays with seperate airlines and hotels and are still fighting to get anything back.

My choice is not to book things separately because of that reason, maybe I am old school but I have always relied on the security of package holidays.