PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QLK Network Changes
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2020, 11:53
Cessnadriver123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aimpoint
Salty much? Yes 400 but had stress and stand downs too so not all rosie like you think (I feel lucky to get some flying back). Plenty of good mates on long term stand down too, so I can empathise. It's a bad situation and I genuinely feel for you. But speaking out against your own company on Pprune, particularly using out of context quotes and thoughts, isn't going to solve anything. You probably shouldn't come out swinging at work mates either, I'm on your side.

You can accuse me of drinking the kool aid or being a company man, but you can't take the situation personally. I'm confident they want to keep people in jobs and I'm sure they'll advise everyone when they have clarity. Sounds like the clarity isn't too far away. Hope you're flying again soon, this Covid stuff and all of the uncertainty has been hard on everyone.
Salty??!! The A380 crew have more certainty on their future than the classic club at the moment.

things tend to get old when you’ve been stood down for 4 months without any indication on timeframes for a return to flying. Being told you will get an update “in coming weeks” month after month, meeting after meeting, also gets old very quickly.