PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2020, 12:41
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If that’s you, please feel free to ride the HK MTR at peak time without a mask.

I'II have a go at that. The more viruses I'm exposed to the better. That way you start to build up immunity. That way your anti bodies get more stronger.
Here is an interesting thought. Just say you put your new born in a space suit for 10 years and for the first time he/she takes the space suit off.
A cold, dirt under the finger nail, any food past it's used by date could kill. Why? No immunity build up. The immune system will not recognise these foreign bodies.
So before I go to HK,I will dose up on garlic/ginger,onion,Vit C, Vit D, (all that good stuff you get organically) and a stack of fermented food with trillions of good bacteria.
I will not forget to drink 8 glasses of water either. Don't forget what our mate Hippocrates said in 370BC. Food is your medicine and medicine is your food.

PS. I'm listing to a Melbourne radio station (3aw) as I type, they had a 40 year practiced doctor (Dr Ross) on. He mentioned sunlight alone kills Covid-19.
If you sneeze in the open in direct sunlight exposed to UVA/UVB the virus dies instantly within 30sec. If you sneeze inside a closed room the virus will
lurk around for 24 hours +. So when a government closes the beach they got know idea. As I mentioned before governments scare me not the virus.
Goodnight good health.