PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TUI Airways
Thread: TUI Airways
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2020, 11:36
helipixman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by zoomboy
That's not the only choice. When we do decide to go abroad again, we don't have to choose TUI. We for one will not be. Our holiday was due to depart on June 6, and was cancelled by TUI weeks before departure. We have still not received a so-called refund credit code, when what we want is a refund. I've wasted hours attempting to speak to a human being rather than listen to insulting company propaganda. In recent years, we have got less and less from TUI whilst the company finds more ways to extract money from its customers. Now they have gone to far, they take us for idiots. In future we'll go with a company that respects its customers.
I hear what you are saying, My holiday was booked for 23rd June and had only recieved an email on 25th May saying your holiday cannot go ahead and we would receive a refund voucher, By July we still had not received any further contact from TUI and certainly no refund voucher. I purely by chance found a TUI store open in my local retail park so popped in to find out what was happening. They checked my booking and said TUI had not actually cancelled down my holiday so no refund voucher could be processed., it had been overlooked. Maybe this is what has happend to your booking also. They sorted everything out in the store and we re-booked for next year and even recieved the 20% incentive to re-book. Happy days looking forward to 2021, hope you get yours sorted. Just wonder how many other travel companies will be left for you to choose from if you want to book a complete package ?